We make big plans, set exciting goals and look forward to completing them. But then, we just can’t find the time. This course begins by introducing you to methods for keeping interruptions and external demands at bay. Learn how to develop a truly efficient & productive routine to your day.
Next, the course will help you understand the importance of setting Goals. Setting goals will affect how you go through tasks and your willingness to start them on time, mastering this technique will ensure that fewer of your tasks will be forgotten or ignored . You will also learn how to prioritize your workload, and will be given time management and personal organisation tips that you can try out and adapt to the different personal and professional situations in your life.
If your time isn’t managed correctly, your day can be full of distractions & interruptions. This can be quite overwhelming and makes us feel like we simply have too much to do. However if your time is managed correctly, the difference is massive. You can get more work done with half the stress. These are excellent rewards, and with this course which takes less than 2 hours, you can gain Time Management Skills today.
Anyone who needs to manage their time ! This includes senior managers, line managers and supervisors, administrators, project managers and many more
- Explain the benefits of being organized
- Describe how to prioritize work.
- Identify your own particular time wasters and adopt strategies for reducing them.
- Recognize the variety of causes of procrastination and apply relevant techniques to overcome these.
- Clarify and prioritize your objectives and goals, by creating more planning time.
- Adopt appropriate strategies for dealing with interruptions and anything else which ‘steals’ your time.
- Use practical techniques for organizing work.